Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Nerdy Ned's Totally Awesome, Super-Cool Bible Stories

I can't believe I haven't shared this book with you yet.


We have been including Bible study in our lessons each day. About a month ago I bought this book from Sam's Club. I thought it might help us get to know the stories in the Bible quickly and in a fun way.








We have really enjoyed this book. It is quick and easy and leaves out a lot of the details of the stories but gets to the jist of the stories. We have had great discussions with this book and at times gone to the Bible for more of the story.  There are cartoon-like drawings in the book too, to keep the kids interested and space for the kids to "doodle" also. If you are looking for a book like this for your kids/grandkids, I highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment