Thursday, November 29, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 29

Rounding the end of this month and I am now on a roll.

Today I am thankful for the great minds our family has.  We are a bunch of entrepreneurs really.  Today my son wanted to learn how to create an app for the ipod.  He had an idea and mapped it out on paper.  He and I did a bit of research on the internet on how to write an app, well he did most of the research, and he found a site that you can point and click your way through a creation of an app.  We then decided his idea may not be a good one to start with, an easier one or should I say simpler would be better to get our feet wet.  So his sister offered a great suggestion and he loved the idea.  Then his even younger sister suggested a way he could market his app.  It was a great idea!  Tomorrow we will be working on creating an app.  But mostly I love how they came up with the idea and how they helped each other.

Today I also have been working on a bit of a "side job" for me.  I reopened my Etsy Store.  It is http://www.etsy.com/shop/wcsears .  I am selling the items that I usually sell in local craft shows.  I thought I would set it up and offer it to others too.  I am hoping that this will make a bit of play money for our field trips and entrance fees.  I am selling handmade jewelry, cards, wine bags, etc.  All are handmade by me in my home.  If you feel compelled to buy, know that you are purchasing something that not only will make you happy but will make us happy as well.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment