Sunday, November 18, 2012

Just finished this book and it was great!

I love love love Debbie Macomber!  Her newest book did not disappoint!

I loved the new book.  This book takes place in the same fictional town, Cedar Cove.  This town was home to the characters in her Cedar Cove series which lasted 11 novels.  I loved her characters in this town and this new book picks up in the same town with the same characters filtering in and out.  It is based around a bed and breakfast, an inn.  She develops some wonderful characters!  Anyway, check it out if you have some time.



PS:  Notice that I have been putting these links from Amazon in some of my posts?  They are there to help you see the items I am talking about in my posts.  These are all items that I have purchased or want to purchase.  If you click on the link you are helping me just a little bit, to earn money.  I get a bit (very small bit) of a percentage of what you spend if you click through one of my links.  Right now I earn 4% of what you spend.  Your prices are no different than regular Amazon prices if you went to the website directly.  But by clicking through my links, it helps me buy school books for the kids and other emergency preparedness items that I buy off Amazon.  My earnings are given in the form of a gift card to Amazon.  Thank you for helping me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment