Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Are these elections making you nervous?



Are they exciting to you?  Nerve-wracking? Not interested in them?

I vote at every opportunity.  It is my right to vote and it is a privilege that I don't take lightly.  I vote in the rain, cold, snow, and heat.  I vote EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!  It is important to me not only as a woman but as a citizen.  It is our civic duty to vote.

So tonight I sit and watch the results come in and this election like the other presidential elections is exciting and also nerve-wracking.  I sit with excitement and watch the national broadcasts of the results and watch them fill in the map with the red and blue states.  I discuss with others about the electoral college and if we should get rid of that system or keep it. I want my candidate to win.  And it is fun for me to watch and wait.

So do you watch the results all evening?  Is it fun for you?  Do you care?

No comments:

Post a Comment