Saturday, November 10, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude, Day 10

The internet!  I am thankful for the internet.  It is my "go to" place for all things I need answers to.  Just yesterday I learned how to make beef stew and grow celery from a cut off stalk.  It is pretty amazing the stuff you can find.  This morning my youngest daughter taught me all about Magic Elf Seeds (look it up).  They are pretty cool and something that we would like our Elf on the Shelf to bring us. ;)

The internet helps me keep in touch with my long lost friends as well as my neighbors just next door. Ha ha ha. But seriously, it does!  The internet teaches me about all my ailments prior to a doctor's visit.  The internet teaches me all about food storage, emergency prep and homeschooling.  I can "meet" new friends and find I have a lot in common with them even though I have never physically met them, we become fast friends.

I {heart} the internet.


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment