Thursday, November 8, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude, Day 8

Today I am thankful for my friends.  They are the ones who support me, tease me, help me, listen to me, and help make me that best that I can be.  My closest friends are always there for me and I so appreciate them.  I know that I can call on them for anything and they will come quickly to my aid.  I so appreciate their candor when they think I am off on a tangent or when I am not being quite the best person that I can be.  I appreciate their thoughtfulness when I need a touching word or hug.  I appreciate their laughter and their ability to make me laugh, sometimes even when I don't want to laugh. I learn from them and love them to death!  You know me the best and you know how to best make me, well me!

(oh, I am going to cry  now.  Didn't see that coming.  I think I need to make some phone calls and let them know how much I love them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment