Friday, November 30, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 30

Wow, we have gotten to the end of November.  I have to say the time is just flying by.

Today I am thankful for the quiet.  The ability to sit and listen to the quiet.  To be with God.  It calms me, it centers me and it heals me.

In this day and age with all our electronics and the internet I find that we are wanting things immediately, now.  We don't wait for things.  I am thankful for this time that we have between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year and for the time to wait and be quiet.  This year will be extra special for our family because with me at home and us not planning any big trips like in the past we will have time to enjoy the Christmas season.  The whole season.  For that I am thankful.

What have you been thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment