Sunday, August 21, 2011

Very Useful Information

In blog hopping I came across this awesome website.

http://www.coloradopreppersnetwork.com/

There is a whole Preppers Network for all the states.  Each state has their own.  This is super cool because you can scan down on this page, (the Colorado site) and on the left hand side you will see a window where you can click on your own state and find pertinent information specific to your state.

I think this is so awesome because not everyone has to deal with winter blizzards or horrific heat waves or earthquakes.  This way you can prep according to your locality.  How awesome is that???

I also found that the Prepper's Network has a huge resource of e-books and e-pamphlets. Here is the direct link.

http://preppers.info/Free_Downloads.html

Want to shout out to my new readers.  Please think about "following" me.  I would love to connect with others who are just starting out like me so we can share our experiences and what we have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment