Tuesday, August 23, 2011

How did I forget???

PAPER PLATES!!!

I was at Cosco this evening picking up another case of water bottles and a few other items I needed and I picked up a big package of paper plates.  It occurred to me, well more like a slap in the face moment, that these can be essential in an emergency.  Everyone will still eat and it is so much easier to eat on paper plates when your power is out.  That way you don't have to worry so much about cleaning the dishes you use.  I always try to have these on hand anyway but in an emergency they can be a stress-freeing item.  Who wants to wash a bunch of dirty plates when you have no electricity and have to hand wash your dishes??? Not me, that's for sure!!

So add them to your list and keep a supply on hand for those times you are feeling lazy emergencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment