For the 4th grader:
- Evan-Moor Building Spelling Skills 3 (I went down a grade because I know she isn't ready for the 4th grade version yet)
- Spectrum Language Arts Grade 3 (Again this is where she is) I anticipate she will finish this up pretty quickly and we will move on to Grade 4 before spring time.
- Evan-Moor Daily Paragraph Editing 3
For the 7th graders:
- Spectrum Language Arts Grade 6 (again, they aren't quite ready for higher levels, plus Spectrum only goes up to Grade 6 in this book)
- Evan-Moor Building Spelling Skills Grade 5 (This is where they are)
- Evan-Moor Daily Paragraph Editing 4 (I got this on super sale. I will use it with the older ones and it will be easy but I have it also for the younger one when she is ready for it) I will get the level 5 when they finish these.
- Carson Dellosa Grammar Grade 6 (I will use this for extra practice from the other language arts book)
- Rainbow Bridge Skill Builders - Reading Grade 6 (This will be an extra practice for the kids as well)
My focus will be on building skills so they can master these and then move on. I am pleased with my choices and we will be beginning these tomorrow morning. Yippee!
I still have a bit more tweaking to do with our plan and I need to work on Science instruction. I think we are going to focus on units here.