Monday, January 28, 2008

Whitney's Still Not Cooking...

Okay now for the update on the diet. For all who have been keeping in touch and for all the great comments of wisdom and support, I purposefully fell off the wagon this past weekend. I was two pounds away from my goal and just needed a plate of spaghetti. Then we went out of town and pizza was on the menu for Saturday night and then fast food for two more meals. I just figured that it was time to take a break.

I am still at a solid 10 lbs lost and now have 5 to go to goal!! I will get there. Then I will start cooking again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Thanks for entering my giveaway (the skinny bitch cookbook) and subscribing to my blog!

    I have a weight-loss blog too.

    http://www.freewebs.com/fitasafiddle/

    Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete