Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More Diet Info

Four days into it and I have now lost 7 1/2 lbs. I am on a roll (not one you eat, ha). I am half way to my goal of 15 lbs. I can't wait to step on the scale tomorrow morning to see how much more I have lost. I know the beginning several pounds are easy to drop and it is the last half that takes the longest so I am prepared.

Off to make some sugar-free jello for some instant gratification later. Eggs have become my friends!! This morning I went through the drive-thru at the local Burger King. For $1.58 I bought two sausage patties and one scrambled egg and a piece of melted cheese on top! With such success today and ordering ease I will probably venture there more often.

Tomorrow night we will be eating at Chick-Fil-a for a fundraising event for my children's school. I hope they will have something good for me. I do get sick of salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment