Rice Krispies Treats (recipe from the box)
3 TBS butter or margarine
10 oz marshmallows
6 cups Rice Krispies
1. Melt the butter in a large sauce pan on low heat.
2. Add the marshmallows and and continue to melt until the marshmallows and the butter are smooth.
3. Add the Rice Krispies and mix until all are coated.
4. Dump into a 9x13x2 greased casserole dish (grease with Pam Cooking Spray). Press with a spatula or wax paper until the mixture is flat.
5. Let cool completely and cut with a plastic knife (it doesn't stick).
Sometimes we press chocolate chips, m+m's, or sprinkles on top. For other variation, add a few drops of food coloring to the melted marshmallows and they become festive for Christmas, Halloween, or Easter.