Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Free Kindle Cookbooks for Today, 12-5-12

These free Kindle editions caught my eye today.  As with any item please make sure that you check the price  before checking out.  These were free at the time I posted this but the prices can change any time. If you don't have a Kindle app or a Kindle, don't worry.  You can get the app for your computer or read it "in the cloud".  I don't have a Kindle but I do have the app for my phone, on my computer and on our tablet.  I often read these books and use the cookbooks on my computer and I love that I can read "in the cloud" because that means I can take these books with me camping.

The Spaghetti Cookbook



The Pizza Smorgasbord Cookbook




21 Classic Italian Chicken Recipes


The Cornbread Bible: A Recipe Storybook


  Pasta Salad Recipes: 31 Delicious Cold Pasta Salad Recipes You're Sure To love!


The Guilt Free 3


Amazing Cakes


The Spaghetti Cookbook



Easy Pizza Recipes To Impress Your Family (Step by Step Guide with Colorful Pictures)



Ann Romney's M & M Monster Cookies Recipe



A Cookbok By Ted (A Cookbook By Ted)



Eat, Read, Love: Romance and Recipes From the Ruby-Slippered Sisterhood



Savvy Holiday Entertaining


Remember to check the prices before checking out.  Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment