Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Crochet Scrubbie

I have been making these little scrubbies for a while now.  They are wonderful for the shower or bath.  They are similar to a netted scrubbie but work similar to a wash cloth.

I have several posted on etsy and am wondering if I should offer the pattern.  They are simple enough to make and take about 2 hours from start to finish for me while I watch tv.





You can make the inside a different color or make them all one color.  I like when I use a variegated yarn as they end up really pretty.  I use a 100% cotton yarn and they wash and dry in the washer and dryer perfectly.

I sell them for $5.50 on Etsy, here and here and here.  

So tell me what you think.  Would you want the pattern?  What would you be willing to pay for it? $2? $3? $5?

No comments:

Post a Comment