To Do List:
- Weed all beds (7 of them total)
- Add fertilizer and other nutrients and turn the soil.
- Add new soil/compost to the beds that need topping off.
- Plan planting schedule and a chart where things will be planted.
- Add planting schedule to the calendar so I don't forget. (LOL)
Here are a few places I go for assistance:
http://www.mysquarefootgarden.net/ - all around great information about this type of gardening.
My local extension office website - great for when to plant things
Google images (search for square foot garden) - I love looking at photos of other gardens
Do you garden? I would love your ideas and tips.