Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What Warm Weather We Are Having

For the next couple days our temps will be in the mid 60s to lower 70s!!  I got the itch to get in my garden boxes and start to weed and prepare them for planting.

To Do List:

  1. Weed all beds (7 of them total)
  2. Add fertilizer and other nutrients and turn the soil.
  3. Add new soil/compost to the beds that need topping off.
  4. Plan planting schedule and a chart where things will be planted.
  5. Add planting schedule to the calendar so I don't forget. (LOL)
Here are a few places I go for assistance:

http://www.mysquarefootgarden.net/ - all around great information about this type of gardening.

My local extension office website - great for when to plant things

Google images (search for square foot garden) - I love looking at photos of other gardens

Do you garden?  I would love your ideas and tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment