Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So Frustrated....BUT new site...

Yes, I am so super frustrated. I have all week not working and I can't scrap one bit. I have my scrap stuff all over the place. I have a ton of pictures and I have no place to scrap. I am FRUSTRATED! There is nothing like a frustrated scrapper who can't scrap but wants to either. I mean, you can be a frustrated scrapper because you have no ideas and you sit down at your scrap place and.....nothing. Nothing comes to mind, nothing works, and you become frustrated. BUT there is something totally different about a person who has ideas, had pictures, has stuff, and can't because there is no place. UGH! I feel like I am going to go postal.

The other night I thought "well just scrap at the kitchen table" so I went and got a few kits that I have recently received in the mail and opened them up and took them all out of the protective wrappings and what happens? Two of the three kids come in with cereal bowls full of ice cream, whipped cream and chocolate syrup. The plop down at the table and start eyeing all the yummy goodness I had just spread out on the table. Their grimy little hands just had to start touching and I couldn't get my yummy papers up quick enough. Yes some got a bit of chocolate on them. (tears) So no scrapping at the kitchen table.

I did accomplish a snapfish photo book for our Christmas pictures for this year. That was fun but didn't satisfy my craving for scrapping.

I tried to crochet, I tried to knit, I tried to sew but nothing can scratch that itch.

I think I am just going to have to take down this Christmas tree that is blocking my scrapping stuff and set my table back up.

Okay so I was guided to this website by my friends at AMR and I love the ideas here. So check it out for great gifts, downloadables, and such. I am going to put a link on my sidebar for it too. The site is Skip To My Lou.

Happy crafting today!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you don't have a spot! Go ahead and take the tree down! You will be happier and that will make your family happy, too! (Oh...and I love Skip to my Lou!)

    ReplyDelete