Monday, December 1, 2008

I am working on a gift basket to give to some family, neighbors, and other sundry friends. I am brainstorming what to put in them. I bought a cute little basket, and it is not big.
Isn't it cute??? The basket is about 8 inches wide by 6 inches deep and 4 inches tall.

And I bought these cute little tins with a curved top.

Wow, the tins look huge in these pictures but they are only about three inches tall and 5 inches wide. They are as tall as they are deep.

So here is what I am thinking. We will have some fruit from Florida so an orange and a grapefruit. I was thinking a jar of apple butter, some sugar cookies, some bourbon balls (maybe) or peanut butter bars, and a handmade washcloth or a potholder. Do you think that is a good gift? Is it enough? Oh, I forgot the ornament I made too. (See the blog entry from Saturday).

Well.....what do you think? do any of you make baskets for Christmas? What do you put in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment