Friday, August 22, 2008

Some more interactive Layouts!

Here is my first layout for tonight. It is of our Disney trip and the pictures were taken while we were in Downtown Disney. It is pretty basic but I like the simplicity of the page and the bright colors. The "look" was cut with the cricut and the cardstock and paper is Creative Memories.






This next layout is fun. I love the interactive element at the bottom of the left side. It flips up and there are two other photos inside.


Detail of the photo folder. I completed the page and then put the page protector on and then I use an Xacto knife and cut around the flip up photo. It works perfectly!!
This is the detail of the right hand side. (note to self-remember to take a picture of the layout before you put the page protector on)

I love these photos because the kids are just being themselves. Having fun with each other. They truly are the best of friends.

Above, I cut with the Xacto knife around one of the flowers on the page and tucked the photo under it. Then I stuck a button in the middle of the flower.

Thanks so much for looking!!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, Whitney! I remember I had to do something similar (flip-up photo) when I realized I left out one of the best photos for a layout. I used one of the CM 4x6 photo sleeves instead of a page protector. It turned out great!

    Good luck on being a CMC -- I've been one for 7 years, but my style is definitely straying away from their products lately. Love their digital, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat the way you included the extra photo. Love those CM tools. They're great.

    ReplyDelete