Monday, August 6, 2012

Still Moving in the Right Direction

Yes, we are still in the process of selling our home and moving.  We have a few new accomplishments I thought I would tell you about. 

1.  We think we may have found a new (to us) home.  It has three bedrooms a big dining room, a living room and a teeny kitchen, a big back porch (three season) and 5 acres of land.  It is still in our county but it is zoned agricultural so we can have chickens, farm animals, a huge garden, and a vegetable stand.

2.  We officially turned in our forms for homeschooling in our county.  We are committed.  So committed I will have some new changes to the plan for you in a week or so.

We have been praying about this change in our life for a while and asking for God to show us signs.  We have been receiving signs every single time we ask.  It has been an amazing experience.  I am so thankful that our God listens to us and moves us in the direction that we are meant to go.

If you are a loyal follower/reader of my little blog here I hope to have many new things happening here in the next month or two.  I hope that you will stick with me as I further prepare myself for all things MOM and all things FAMILY.

No comments:

Post a Comment