This is to die for. It tastes just like a Reeces Peanut Butter Cup.
Packaged Peanut Butter Cookie Mix
A Bag of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
9 x 13 inch pan
1. Take any packaged Peanut Butter Cookie mix and make it like you would cookies. Press into a 9 x 13 pan all across the bottom (the entire mix)
2. Cook at 375 for about 10-13 minutes.
3. Let cool for 5 minutes.
4. While it is cooling heat put the chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl and heat in the microwave until melted.
5. Spread over the cookie cake and put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until the chocolate on the top hardens.
6. Cut into 2 inch squares and serve. Yum yum!