Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Hairbows

Yup, that is what I have been working on. They are ribbons on ponytail holders and look so super cute on a ponytail. I have posted these two in my etsy shop and have several more in many different colors and styles.

I have sold two more card sets this past week, not through my etsy store which I am a bit disappointed but from showing them around and them seeing them in person. I think you just have to see the cards to appreciate them. My pictures do not do them justice in the store. I am slowly working toward the Labor Day craft show at the campground again. I will be working on more hairbows and hair ribbons for that as it was a big seller. I will also be working on more card sets, and plan to enter a craft show in the fall here in town. I just hope that I will have enough stock to handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment