Tuesday, July 22, 2008

CREATIVE MEMORIES

I have officially signed up as a Creative Memories Consultant. I had let my status lapse last year and had mainly used it to purchase supplies and items for personal use.

I have attached a link here: My CM Website

...and on the sidebar. No, I am not going to stop making cards for my Etsy site but this will give you, my readers an opportunity to purchase CM products directly from my website and have it sent directly to you.

May I suggest:

1. If you need to organize your photos: the Power Sort Box, or the Power Sort Mini Box.

2. If you are more into digital Scrapbooking: the FREE StoryBook Creator Software! And then once you create a book upload it for printing! Or send it to others through email and they can view it on their computer for free!

3. If you are a traditional scrapper: the bundles, which save you a bunch of money.

4. If you LOVE Disney try this: the albums, the bundle and the punch!

5. If you have no time but love kits try these!

Check out the awesome mini catalog with all the new products in it.

Thanks for looking and enjoy shopping!!! I am happy to answer any questions you have.

Oh, if you haven't heard yet. All the CM 12X12 albums are now true 12 inches by 12 inches!!! Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment