Friday, February 29, 2008

Caroline's Fleece Jacket

I cut this jacket out on Tuesday afternoon and I sewed it together last night. I was so proud of it and think it looks very cute. It was interesting sewing a jacket together as it was a bit different than other clothes that I had sewed before. I used fleece and sometimes when the layers were four or more deep it was a little hard to sew through. Caroline picked out the iron-on appliques. There are two butterflies on her left breast and on the bottom there are flowers and ladybugs. She went to bed before it was done and this morning I showed it to her.

She was quick to announce that she didn't like it because it didn't have Mickey Mouse on it. Well, that is just too bad!! Still it is cute and she wore it to school today without argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment