Sunday, November 4, 2012

November. 30 Days of Gratitude.

Today is November 4th, so I am a bit behind on this, but I thought I would start my 30 days of Gratitude.

Sometimes in our everyday life we tend to forget the things that make us happy; things for which we are grateful.  This month so many are posting what they are grateful for each day.  I thought I would post mine here.  Each day I will post one thing I am grateful for.

Here are my first four, and they are BIGGIES!

1.  I am grateful for our Lord.  He watches over me and my family and guides us to a life better than we imagined.  Of all the things, I am MOST grateful for God.

2. I am so grateful that I have such a wonderful, loving husband.  He serves our family in more ways than I can list.  He loves us so much and is willing to move mountains to make us happy.  He works hard every single day and never complains so that we can have the things we need.

3.  I am so grateful for my children, I learn from them every day.  They are so helpful, curious, generous, and fun to be around.

4.  I am so grateful that we have found a way to homeschool our children.  This has been the most amazing experience.  Better than I could have ever imagined.

Okay, there are my first four.  What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment